The following are all the hearings currently scheduled. This list is updated regularly.
All hearings are open to the public, unless they are subject to a confidentiality order.
Sometimes, a part of a hearing may be confidential. In such cases, anyone observing the hearing in person will be asked to leave the room. Similarly, anyone observing an e-hearing will be disconnected temporarily. Observers will be allowed to rejoin the hearing once the portion that is subject to a confidentiality order is over.
How to contact us to observe in-person hearings and e-hearings
Scheduled hearings are often cancelled at the last moment due to settlements, and other changes. If you intend to observe an in-person hearing or e-hearing, please contact us ahead of time (at least two business days) to make sure it will proceed.
- E-mail: Registrar-Greffier@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca
- Telephone: 613-995-1707
- Toll-free: 1-844-899-3604
We have greatly reduced our office staffing because of COVID-19, so there is no guarantee that mail addressed to us can be processed on short notice. To ensure timely communications, please contact us by telephone or e-mail.
Observing an in-person hearing
Although masks are no longer mandatory, we will continue to maintain a mask-friendly environment and the Tribunal may require masks during a hearing.
Observing an e-hearing
To observe an e-hearing by videoconference:
- When you contact us to observe an e-hearing, we will give you the login information you need to join the e-hearing.
- Before joining, please change your name to “Public Gallery”. If you don’t change it yourself, the Registry Officer present at the hearing will change it.
- Once you have joined, you will be placed on mute and the feed from your computer’s video camera will be turned off. No interruptions will be permitted.
|File Number||Style of Cause||Location||Date and time||Language|
|T2252/0718||White v. Canadian Nuclear Laboratories||By videoconference||January 17-19, 2023, January 24-26, 2023, January 31-February 2, 2023, February 7-9, 2023, February 14-16, 2023, February 21-23, 2023 and March 28-30, 2023||English|
|HR-DP-2802-22||Marcovecchio v. Air Canada||By videoconference||March 13-16, 2023||English|
|HR-DP-2832-22||Johnson v. Membertou First Nation||By videoconference||April 3-6, 2023||English|